Monday, December 19, 2011

First Week

Our first week was a success. I am so happy that after 5 months of preparations, the opening week was nothing but complete joy for our family. Most of you might not know but Rustico Trattoria is a family owned restaurant. 

My dad Miguel Angelo D'Onofrio is the owner and also the executive chef, me (Ana), my sister Leticia, and my Mother Gizeli all manage the front desk, my bother Lucas is secondary chef ( dads assistant), while our family friends work the dinning floor. Our family have owned restaurants before; Finalmente Trattoria in Westport, Assaggio in Stratford, they were all great and successful but had two owners so this time we decided it was best to keep it all family. Because the most important thing in life is family!


The downside of this week was that yellow pages/ 411 had our number wrong and most of our costumers had to come in and make a reservation in person. So for that, we thank everyone for their patience and understanding. We hope will see you back soon !




- Ana Luiza D'Onofrio

No comments:

Post a Comment